Nov 18, 2019
Chris Gray has a list of experience that is longer than your arm. He is a professional investor, qualified accountant, buyers agent, mortgage broker and was the host of Your Property Empire on Sky News for over 10 years.
He teaches people how to create wealth and improve their work life balance through property investment. Chris is the CEO of Your Empire, which is an independent property consultancy for time-poor clients.
In this episode we cover:
• Why the property market is changing since the election.
• How Chris got started in the property market and was able to retire at age 31.
• The challenges he faced trying to get people to realise that he knew what he was doing with property investments.
• How helping people even when unpaid, is unbelievably rewarding.
• Sorting out your finances can alleviate so many problems in your life.
• Uncovering the biggest myth surrounding the property market.
And much more! Check out the full episode.
[FOOD FOR THOUGHT]
• “investing is all about finding the best quality property you can in the best quality location”
• “There is never a perfect time to invest, so buy when you have the deposit to buy and you’ve got the cashflow to look after it for the next year or two”
[GET YOUR FREE COPY OF “THE EFFORTLESS EMPIRE”]
[ABOUT THE HOST]
Sarah Bartholomeusz is the founder of You Legal, an Adelaide-based law firm that provides business leaders with the confidence and certainty they need to make bold decisions within their organisations. You Legal provides top tier consultative legal services to corporate clients, including ASX listed companies.
Sarah's clients also call her the Goddess of Governance because she works to protect and nurture her clients’ businesses so that they can focus on having the impact that they want in the world.